Sunday, February 9, 2014

Frozen Movie Review

9/10 stars


        Frozen is a Disney movie, which automatically grabs my attention. It is about two estranged princesses-Anna and Elsa-one of them with magical ice powers. When things go awry, it is up to Anna to save their frozen kingdom. Frozen is not a movie for everyone. If you hate musicals, or think Disney is lame, you will probably hate this movie. But for me, it was just what I wanted to see this winter. Frozen is a Disney Movie, down to the cute characters and the random song-breakouts. It is a movie with characters that you grow to care about, and songs that will be stuck in your head for weeks. I loved it. Critics are praising this movie for brining things back to the Disney Renaissance, which I explained in my other post. I could not agree more. There are aspects of this movie that remind me of Disney movies that I grew up watching on DVD-Mulan, the Lion King, Hunchback of Notre Dame, etc. Trust me, if you like those movies, you will like Frozen.

What do you think? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment